Getting the insurance company everything they need to release the final payment can be a real hassle without experience and knowledge of the insurance industry’s policies and procedures. IEI Restoration Company will process the claim directly with your insurance company, providing them with all of the information they require to release funds to you in a timely matter. We don’t collect anything until you recieve the money from the insurance company.
A breakdown of the Invoicing Process
- IEI sends invoice and supplements (such as the cost of the building permit) to insurance company after install.
- IEI provides the insurance company with any information they require such as photos, code information, manufacturer specifications, etc.
- Insurance company reviews
- IEI follows up on check release status
- Check is released by insurance company to the homeowner
- IEI informs homeowner and sends them an invoice
The final invoice is sent to the insurance company by IEI Restoration Company within a couple days after install. The invoice is created when we receive the loss statement from you. We will have usually worked out any discrepancies or mistakes with the insurance company prior to install so that the only supplement is the building permit.
This is how the insurance companies want us to work with them, and this is how we want to work with the insurance companies. Ready for your free inspection? Contact us today!