Installation is surprisingly painless!
We work hard to make sure that the actual install of your roof and gutters is as easy on you as possible. All jobs are carefully scheduled with as much flexibility as possible to accommodate your needs. Your Project Manager has easy access to our professional production staff to ensure that you are kept in the loop.
At IEI Restoration Company, we maintain responsibility for our licensing in every municipality in the Denver Metro area. We furnish the building permit and make sure it’s posted in time for install. We also guarantee that every job will pass city inspection. We take care of all of this so that you don’t have to.
The install process is simple:
- Material order is created
- Based on agreed upon scope
- Material is delivered
- Usually loaded directly to the roof
- Project Manager then collects the 1st installment upon delivery
- You need not pay a cent until the material is on your roof and ready for install
- Customer is then notified of install date. (Within a few days of delivery)
- Install Day!
- Roofers usually arrive between 7:00am and 10:00am
- Project manager and production staff monitor install and make sure special requests are met
- Installation typically takes 1-2 days for the roof, ½ day for the gutters
- Walk-through performed (debris check, special requests)
- City inspection requested and performed per municipality’s availability.
All of this typically happens within the span of 3-5 days, from material delivery to city inspection. We usually arrive when you leave for work, and are cleaning up by the time you get home, your new roof already installed! Find out if we can do this for you!