Roofing, gutters, siding, and more!
IEI Restoration is proudly Colorado owned and operated
Not Your Average Roofing Company
Our job is not to sell roofs. Our job is to provide you with an opportunity to enhance the look of your home, upgrade the quality of shingles on your roof, and do so in a way that is efficient, professional, and easy. Our pricing is competitive and our service is unmatched.Learn More
Do You Need A New Roof? Free Inspections!
We’ll come to your home at your convenience and perform a free inspection to determine the condition of the roof, including locating damage from hail or wind which may be covered by your homeowner’s insurance.
Your Confidence Is Our Priority
We don’t ask you to sign ANYTHING until you’re ready! It makes sense to first make sure your insurance is covering the damage. Our preliminary work includes a free inspection, a meeting your insurance adjuster, and sample materials to help you understand your options.Learn More
In the case of insurance claims, our 3-step process keeps it simple!
- Measure roof, complete roof breakdown
- Meet Insurance Adjuster
- Submit Loss Statement to IEI Restoration
- Project manager completes Material order and submits paperwork to production
- Insurance notified of any visible discrepancies
- Supplier delivers material (usually roof loaded)
- Project manager collects 1st check and deductible (ACV portion
- Homeowner notified of Installation Date
- Roofers usually arrive between 7:00am and 10:00am
- Production staff and/or project managers periodically monitor job
- Installation typically takes 1-2 days
- City inspection requested and performed per municipality’s availability
- Includes supplements if applicable
- Final Check released by insurance company
- Final check collected by project manager (submitted to mortgage if applicable)
- Homeowner receives final paperwork from IEI Restoration (Warranty, PIF Invoice, Lien Waiver)